Environmentally Responsible Choice for PHL Airport Parking...
A NEW FACILITY designed with
loving care to minimize our carbon footprint and conserve natural
- Professionally developed by an
- Porous paving to reduce water runoff
to help recharge the natural aquifer.
- Natural forestry specialist preserved
much of the existing healthy vegetation.
- Contributed to John Heinz Wildlife
Preserve for reforestation and habitat protection for displaced
- Tree planting of 160 trees plus
landscaping 275 native plant species.
- Only non-VOC paints used.
- We favor using recycled paper and soy
…and actually improve the
- We spearheaded a mass cleanup of trash and debris along I-95
& Rt. 291.
- We manually clean the tidal waterway adjacent to our facility
preserving wildlife such as turtles, fish and frogs while
removing health hazards posed by man-made pollution.
- The property is now home to
hummingbirds, Monarch butterflies, various species of songbirds,
21 wild turkeys, geese, a new family of ducks, a family of
groundhogs, and deer.
- Destructive and invasive plant species removed.
…and doing all of this while
reducing energy use!
- Ticket booths and building constructed of energy reducing
- Electric usage management systems reduce energy use by at
- All buildings use low energy LED lighting.
- Lot lighting utilizes high output low energy bulb
- We support alternative and renewable energy projects such as
wind and solar power.
Expresspark - South Lot has been recognized
in magazine articles and received an award for its
"Eco-friendliness" and its "Parking Green" initiatives.
Copyright 2013 Expresspark, Inc.®