FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We Make Traveling Easy!
Copyright 2013 Expresspark, Inc.®
1. Where is Expresspark - South Lot located?
Expresspark - South Lot Airport Parking is located at 55 Industrial Highway, Essington, PA 19029. For map and directions from your location, please click here. For a small printable map, please click here.
2. How far from the Philadelphia International Airport is Expresspark - South Lot located and when should I arrive at the parking facility?
Expresspark - South Lot is located just minutes from PHL. We request arrival at Expresspark - South Lot 10-15 minutes before you are required to arrive at the airport for your flight. When traveling on a Domestic Flight the Airlines request arrival at the airport two hours before your scheduled Departure Time. For International Flights the Airlines request arrival at the airport three hours before scheduled Departure Time. Generally speaking, Expresspark - South Lot's shuttle should be able to get you to the airport in under 5 minutes. (It is advisable to check with your airline for specific times, special arrangements and/or last minute rescheduling issues).
3. How often do Expresspark - South Lot shuttle vans run to/from the airport?
Expresspark - South Lot shuttles run on demand! You pull onto our parking facility, park your vehicle, our staff assists you with your luggage and we will have a shuttle van ready and waiting to quickly take you up to the airport! When you arrive back into Philadelphia call our 1-800 number from Baggage Claim, which connects you to our dispatcher, after you retrieve your luggage.
(See #4 below.)
4. What should I do when I arrive back into the Philadelphia International Airport from my trip? How do I get back to my vehicle at Expresspark - South Lot?
It’s easy! Proceed to the Baggage Claim Area. PLEASE RETRIEVE YOUR LUGGAGE FIRST, as our shuttle vans are not permitted to wait at the curb while you retrieve your luggage. Call 1-877-291-PARK (7275). You will automatically be connected to an Expresspark - South Lot Dispatcher. Our Dispatcher will welcome you home and proceed to ask your name, what airport terminal you are located in, (Terminal A through F), how many people are in your party and if you have your luggage. The Dispatcher will then direct you out to Zone 3, where one of our shuttle vans will pick you up.
5. How long will I have to wait for a pick-up by an Expresspark - South Lot shuttle van?
No time at all! Expresspark - South Lot's pick-up time is typically 5 – 10 minutes after receiving your telephone call.
6. What are Expresspark - South Lot’s hours of operation?
7. What are Expresspark - South Lot’s parking rates and how are parking fees calculated?
8. What services does Expresspark - South Lot offer? How do I schedule them?
9. How safe is Expresspark - South Lot’s facility?
11. What if I have a dead battery, flat tire or I locked my keys in my car upon my return?
No matter if it is a diamond ring or a child’s toy, rest assured, if it was left at our facility or on one of our shuttles, Expresspark - South Lot logs all Lost & Found articles and keeps the items under lock and key. Please call to inquire if you believe you lost something at our facility.
Please call Expresspark - South Lot and speak with a Customer Service Representative for assistance with further information, questions or concerns. We are here to serve you and are happy to do so.